ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting a bucket seat

mk2 ph2 1.4 16v
hi guys,i have read the threads about fitting bucket seats to clios and i am having some issues about the resistor fitting for stopping the airbag light.

i have a mk2 ph2 which has airbags in the seats as well as pretensioners.i am fitting a sparco turino seat and am using harnesses so wont be using the pretensioners or the seat airbag,do you use the 3 ohm resistor in both circuits/wires,and if so which wires do they go between??

Golf GTD Mk7
not sure about the pretensioner, but for the airbag one you need to put the resistor between the light brown and cream ones, colours might vary. The earth is the black one though. I had problems with the switch on the seat rail when i changed mine. No idea which wires you'll need to do. Hope this partly helps