ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting an Aux to 182

Clio 200
Just been reading up and realised that I can fit an aux input into the standard stereo of the 182. I have the 'tuner list' stereo fitted so was wondering if the following would be ok;

http://bit.ly/1bASzBS

Most of the threads I found were pretty old, so was wondering if this was the best solution or not. Thanks.

Clio 200
Ah, I see. From what I saw though, it was the update list model that had the cheaper cable option. Only £8 or so. It said 2005 models on

BG 182
I've got a 54 plate 182, had connects2 ipod fitted before I got it but the cable fell apart. Can you just get a new cable for the box? Or can I just get one of these £6 eBay green plug to aux leads?

Thanks.

182 Sport
Hi new to this site and looking to ind a cable to link my iPod in my 182. The link above doesn't work. Could some help me out pls.

Thanks