ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Bucket Seats ( Sparco / Cobra )

Range Rover Sport
Well it looks like I'm going to buy new and have narrowed it down to a couple of seats I like.

Most are side mounted, after speaking with a company they said fitting side mounted seats in a clio is actually a pretty hard task and said that base mounted seats are much easier to fit.

Can side mounted seats be moved ideally on sliders. As there are two of us driving the car the seat needs to be flexible in terms of going forward/back. Can side mounted seats do this? If so how? Is it a case if buying a car specific subframe & sliders or?

After speaking with the 'seat' company I'm even more confused than before!

I really do like the look of the Cobra Suzuka seat!

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Iv got my Bimarco, on OMP side mounts that are bolted through Cobra sliders that are bolted to a Cobra X-low subframe.

Think theres some pictures in my thread of how i got them to fit together.

Range Rover Sport
Perfect and the sparco seat simply bolted to the OMP side mounts which in turn simply bolted the the sliders?