ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting clio 200 recaro's in 172

C2 vts/172 ph1
Looking for some help to fit clio 200 seats in a 172, anyone who's done it any help would be great thanks Craig

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
SteveMac was selling some the other day so I spent ages researching it. Unfortunately it isnt an easy task, nothing is impossible though. The renault 197/200 recaros have a customised frame that they weld to the seats so you would first need to grind this off and then make one that will fit the standard recaro subframes.

C2 vts/172 ph1
SteveMac was selling some the other day so I spent ages researching it. Unfortunately it isnt an easy task, nothing is impossible though. The renault 197/200 recaros have a customised frame that they weld to the seats so you would first need to grind this off and then make one that will fit the standard recaro subframes.

Turns out drivers seat isn't to hard at all to fit mate it's the passenger that's a bit tricky
8fd7da19ef33276c959021f06cfc91ac.jpg
cec4961e4859130e4475c22ffcfbe204.jpg

Reactions: Gus

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Looks really good! why was the passenger one harder?
Did you buy them off Stevemac?
What are you doing with the trendlines, PM me if they are for sale.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
What you done with your trendines Gus?
Still got them Matt, going to hold on to them, but... I have another 182, a petrol blue one that is pretty standard and needs seats. will send you pics.