ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting front fog lights

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
should be easy enough to fit them for looks but u would probably need a new stalk to make them work

BMW 320ci
If you've got a Clio Expression you'll need an Auto Electrican to wire them in as there is no fuse avaliable on the board (Cost £70 - £90).

sorry for asking a question in your post but it is similar to my questions :D

I am also considering getting front fog lights for my Clio mk2 phase 2. it is a authentique model and only has 1 fog light setting on the stalk.

would I be able to fit front fog lights in and have them wired up to the rear fog light switch ?

sorry for asking a question in your post but it is similar to my questions :D

I am also considering getting front fog lights for my Clio mk2 phase 2. it is a authentique model and only has 1 fog light setting on the stalk.

would I be able to fit front fog lights in and have them wired up to the rear fog light switch ?

The stalks are interchangable so you can just buy a stalk that has both fogs on it and switch them. They are not that expensive to buy anyway

oh right thats not to bad then, but is it possible to wire them just to one switch so front and rear come on together??

And also my car is a 53 plate, so if i installed front foggys would i need to get them programmed into the UCH unit ?

S4 Avant
I would question your reasoning behind wanting the front fog lights wired up? Mine don't work, and I'm happy with them not working.

Personally I ain't that bothered if they work or not. but I have heard from many people that it will fail M.O.T if they are not working.

also while I am on the topic of my car I have brought some speakers to fit into the rear of the car (didn't have any fitted and its a 3 door) and there seems to be no pre-installed wires for the speakers to be fitted. does anyone know if Renault Clio Authentique 2003 will have the wires pre-installed?

1.2 16v expression +
when the lights are fitted, wire them up to the rear fog lights by splitting the cable , then use the origional switch still to use them , only downside is that when you want them on the rear ones will be on too