ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Lights on clio ;( GOD SAKE!!!!

TeZ

Non RS : (
:mad: OMg how do u get to them its so tight on the drivers side esspec, any tips please, i got some new osram sliverstar bulbs H7 cus my low beam (drivers side) has blown thought ah shoul be able to just wack the bonnet up and twsit the old ones out ,WRONG, need the smallest hands and longest fingers on earth.... also u have to romve the cap undo the wiress then take a clip off which is hard when u cant even see hat your at lol is it easier to take the whole light unit off? :mad:

please help Clio boyz

Clio
:mad: OMg how do u get to them its so tight on the drivers side esspec, any tips please, i got some new osram sliverstar bulbs H7 cus my low beam (drivers side) has blown thought ah shoul be able to just wack the bonnet up and twsit the old ones out ,WRONG, need the smallest hands and longest fingers on earth.... also u have to romve the cap undo the wiress then take a clip off which is hard when u cant even see hat your at lol is it easier to take the whole light unit off? :mad:

please help Clio boyz

you know what they say about small hands james ;)

Clio
hahahaha

yeh BUMP for me too i need help because i cant do mine, ghey aircon pipes... sorry about james weird behaviour, hes retarded.

TeZ

yes i do enjoi most of my life licking a window at the car home BUT now they let me loose on this personal computer gizmondo

306 GTI-6
Just did mie recently, see thread "do the french have small hands?", it was a t**t but to be honest, have a little perseverance and you will manage. My hands were a bit cut up, but i had worse in my old job.

BLK RSC172
if you are talking about the low beam. i know for my 172 i had to remove the bumper to get the whole assembly out, to change the globe.. may be diffrent on a non sport.

1.6 focus zetec....
Im afraid the only way is to cut your hands to smitherines... You've got to get the it all lined up first which is hard as you can't see s**t all, the push towards the front of the car and twist at the same time... all in a hole as big as a virgins ***** piece!!

TeZ

tell me about it man seen virgins with bigger holes to be fair still didnt cut me hands lol gonna have a good go tonight i think

It took me ages to change mine. The service guy at Renault says they are easy compared to some Meganes. Apparently they have to change them from the wheel arch!! Couldn't do that at the side of the road.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The driver's side is a right pain in the ricker.

That's gone twice on mine and I dropped the first bulb down the front of the engine bay.

The passenger side has acres of space to work in, by comparison!

D.

172 & 200 CUP
i just had my side lights changed, had to get my girl friend to change one of them for me, i managed to get the driver side one out but the passenger side one, strange!

they do look miles better, matching the Xenons!

TeZ

RIGHT, i will personally shake any ones hand who has changed the low beam and side lights on a clio MY god it took ages cant get to it and is a stupid fitment for th bulb, u have to twist it but it never seems to fooking clip in properly and given u cant see the 2 lil metal lugs the winged bulb holder is 'supposed' to locate into ITs a FOOOOOKING JOKE, never again

TeZ

yea theres more room in yours dude also u must have some small pixie like hands lol , jokes :)