ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting my induction kit

clio 182
I've got my new pipercross induction kit sitting next to me.

Are they easy to fit? I'm a complete amateur, so do you guys think I'll be able to do it, or should I wait until tomorrow for my mate who has a bit more know how to help me do it?

clio 182
yes, thats the one. think i will give it a go. i'll try and take a picture of the before and after to show you how well, or how badly i've done.

clio 182
Right, I've fitted it. Had a few problems, but as an amateur, I expected that. It wasn't really that hard to do. The instructions I had were a bit poo. Quite hard to follow, but it did the job.

Took me just under 45 mins to take out and fit.

I've got 3 photos, all taken on my phone so the quality isn't great.

I've got 2 loose pipes that I've got pointing at the filter. 1 from the right of the engine, and one from the underneath.

Sounds pretty cool. Quite beefy when I put my foot down and take it all the way through the revs.

Is there any way I can improve my setup?

Attachments

• Photo-0010.jpg
    Photo-0010.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Photo-0011.jpg
    Photo-0011.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 62
  • Photo-0012.jpg
    Photo-0012.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 62
  Bumblebee
try and find a way of restricting the amount of heat gettin to the filter, ie. make yourself a heat shield.