ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Pioneer iPod adapter

corsa c exclusiv
Hi Folks, just wonderin if you could help me out a bit here. I have recently bought a Pioneer DEH-P80MP Headunit, and it came with the ipod adapter, just trying to hook it up at the moment, but not sure how to, can anyone shed some light on this for me? Thanks in advance. Andrew.

Head unit and adapter im on about:

DSC00441.jpg

DSC00443.jpg

Tangoed Works
Going to be doing the same thing this weekend! Looks easy enough, P series lead to back of stereo, and splice in the yellow and black wires, job done.

'52 clio 1.2 16V
its real easy to do lads. i hooked mine up and i'd never even had the radio out b4 then.

just dont make the major mistake i made at the time. i thought the little squares on the top of the ipod box had led's behind then and would light up when power was going through them. They dont!

corsa c exclusiv
so, how does it connect up? how do you hook the battery from the ipod adapter into the battery of the headunit to get power through?