ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Polybushed dog bone mount

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Quick question, is this the right way up when I fit this to my ph1?
e636d62a.jpg

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Yeah not looked at the standard one yet just bought this and read conflicting things on here.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Didn't come with washers, do I need them top and bottom?

172 cup
You have it the right way up with the thicker bit at the top,you definitely need the washers though.

Cheers Ross.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
everyone saying the thicker bit goes to the top should shush. It's a ph1 dogbone not a ph2 so the bolt goes through the bush horizontally not vertically. What you need to do it try it on the car and see which way it lines up, one way will be easy, the other will be too far over

Ph1 172
everyone saying the thicker bit goes to the top should shush. It's a ph1 dogbone not a ph2 so the bolt goes through the bush horizontally not vertically. What you need to do it try it on the car and see which way it lines up, one way will be easy, the other will be too far over

Ditto, i havent fitted mine with washers, i think its only the ph2 one which needs them.

This. It will only fit one way. Takes 5 mins to fit :) also mine has no washers and is fine!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Cool, just need to put it up on the ramps now when I can be arsed