ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting Skoda Splitter

Clio 182 FF
What is the best way to fit these skoda splitters? Just got mine today. Im abit of a novice. cheers

E46 M3
Re: Noob Question

Hold it on with masking tape, drill small hole, put in self tapper.

It can be hard to get the car high enough to get a drill underneath, if i was doing it again I would take the bumper off, only takes 5 mins.

Giulietta 940

I just used a stubby screwdriver with self tapping screws. Took about 15 minutes.

Clio 182 FF

Struggling with self tapping screws :-/ will someone come and do it lol got it all taped up and in position, do i have to screw my own holes, i must sound like a right nob!

Clio 182 FF

Hold it on with masking tape, drill small hole, put in self tapper.

It can be hard to get the car high enough to get a drill underneath, if i was doing it again I would take the bumper off, only takes 5 mins.

Oh I see, thanks mate

Clio 182 FF

Done it! Cheers for the tips guys, cant believe how much better the front end looks now, looks lower :cool: