ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting sparco bucket seats

Golf TDI
hey in the next few weeks i may have some pretty new sparco seats in my hands . any chance everyone can give me as much info as possible as to fitting them into my car eg. how to ?? lol subframes ? where to buy subframes ? what subframes are ? airbag lights ? etc i dont really know much .. thanks in advance for any help .:cool:

clio 1.4 16v 2000 mk2 ph1
ite mate yea i bought sum brand new sparcos and ive fitted them i used 3mm thick 20mm by 50mm box steel and made my own frames and im reali happy how they turned out i welded them up myself, if yourr interested let me no ill get sum dimentions and pics if it will help?

Chocolate Bar™
you can buy sparco subframes aftermarket for a perfect fit, which will also enable you to have sliding bases etc. but it depends what type of seat you've bought. i.e reclining or side mounted.

Golf TDI
deal fell through , cheers anyway guys . will probably find some more in the next month or so .