ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Five Spotted In Skipton, Bolton, Blackpool, Blackburn And Colne

R26/200 Raider
Blue 04 182 Skipton yesterday 1600 time. Silver 172/182 Blackpool sea front last night with xenon lights, M55 ??? Silver 172 Blackburn today, reg started W prefix. Blue 182 Bolton today 1500 time. Then Albi 197 near Colne 1600 time today. Times approx.

R26/200 Raider
I wasn't in the Megane. You pulled up at the side of the lights next to me and looked across. I was in the vauxhall!

Ford Focus ST
Actually can't remember been all over today but was in bolton around that time. If it was me this is mine.
34211601a92af3e768aad4cab8d72520.jpg

R26/200 Raider
I couldn't remember the plate but looked very clean. Could be yours, think it was standard. We came out of the town centre heading towards Blackburn but got stuck in the left lane at the Citroen garage and ended going up that road. It as at the end of this road where we stopped at some traffic lights awaiting to turn left. This where I think I saw you! We were in a bright Orange Vauxhall Mokka.

R26/200 Raider
I was turning right not left at the lights and you were in the left hand lane. Must be getting old mistaking left from right! Your car looked very nice by the way.

Titanium 182
Blue 04 182 Skipton yesterday 1600 time. Silver 172/182 Blackpool sea front last night with xenon lights, M55 ??? Silver 172 Blackburn today, reg started W prefix. Blue 182 Bolton today 1500 time. Then Albi 197 near Colne 1600 time today. Times approx.

That was me on the prom last night going back home! Only caught glimpse of your car last minute so just managed to give you a quick nod haha

R26/200 Raider
I was on foot Jakey. Must have been another Megane you saw. First saw you in the area where the stage was which was closed off for the lights switching on! Then you drove out to the traffic lights and turned left. Car looked in lovely condition!

Titanium 182
I was on foot Jakey. Must have been another Megane you saw. First saw you in the area where the stage was which was closed off for the lights switching on! Then you drove out to the traffic lights and turned left. Car looked in lovely condition!

Ah ok I saw a BG 182 haha small world! I am a lifeboat crew member for the RNLI and we had a shout that night, that was me slowly making my way back home lol

Titanium 182
That would explain how you were allowed into the closed off to traffic area.:)

Yea haha, however the police hadn't been informed that was our emergency access route and tried stopping us until a lovely traffic bobby showed up and blue lighted us through! It was like driving through Leeds festival! You have a good night?