ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK Coilover's - What ones? lol..

Peugeot 308
Had a browse on Kamracing's website earlier, and Im thinking of upgrading my KTR coilovers for some FK's.

*Note, ive found the KTR coilovers to have a s**t rebound rate, has anyone else?

Anyway, Im looking for fast road mainly, with hopefully a few trackdays thrown into the mix.

Renault Clio Mk2 2.0 RS-172 / 172 Cup / 182 - FK Highsport coilovers - £459.00

Renault Clio Mk2 2.0 RS-172 / 172 Cup / 182 - FK Konigsport coilovers - £601.14

Renault Clio Mk2 2.0 RS-172 / 172 Cup / 182 - FK Silverline
coilovers - £567.51

Renault Clio Mk2 2.0 RS-172 / 172 Cup / 182 - FK Silverline-X coilovers - £690.65

So yeah, im abit confused to which ones I should invest in? Although the Silverline-X one's are pushing my budget a little.

Any help Appreciated

http://www.kamracing.co.uk/index.ph...s-172-172-cup-182-fk-highsport-coilovers.html

Megane RS 250
Avoid the Highsports or the basic silverline (these are stainless steel and not zinc plated), they aren't adjustable in stiffness...

I'd go for Konigsport but use grease and tape...if you can afford the silverline-X maybe you could go for something better like KW2?