ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK Konigsport coilovers

Have these been discontinued now if anyone knows? I was looking at replacing my current coilover set up with some Konigsport's but finding places that stock them very limited.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Thought they were mostly an ordered from supplier item tbh, had to wait 4 weeks for my Spax RSX's to be made!

Thought they were mostly an ordered from supplier item tbh, had to wait 4 weeks for my Spax RSX's to be made!

I remember looking at them last year and a lot of companies seemed to stock them, Kam Racing, Larkspeed etc, don't anymore though. Thing with the Spax RSX's they're quite a new coilover aren't they? and perhaps that was a reason for the delay?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I know Kam don't stock any FK's anymore can't remember the exact reason why, I was looking at them from Europerformance & Venom.

I know Kam don't stock any FK's anymore can't remember the exact reason why, I was looking at them from Europerformance & Venom.

Yeah those two seem to be the only places that stock them now, I'm a bit wary of Venom cos a mate has had issues with them before and never heard of Europerformance before.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
There is also a place on ebay I was speaking to at the time, they also ended up being the cheapest out of them all.