ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK or Eibach :O

Ok, offically stuck, from what I have heard Eibach is slightly better than FK in terms of ride comfort but apart from that there's no difference... Is the ride quality really worth the difference in price? :/

FK 60mm - eBay £65

Eibach 60mm - eBay £145

Cheers in advance! :D

Last edited:
I just bought Eibach and they are brilliant (I have the sport lines though) Not harsh at all and an improvement in both handling and appearance. Really pleased with them.

Kam are good, where I got mine from;

http://www.kamracing.co.uk/renault/...kit-springs-renault-clio-mk2-all-exc-1-2.html
Cheers matey, still so expensive though :/

eibach!!! don't think they do a 60mm drop version though
Oh dang, I completely forgot...

Does anyone have experience with the Fks? Or are they that bad lol.

172 cup
I would go with the eibachs just going from the rave reveiws they get on here.That said I have a mk2 golf with a set of fk coilovers on and they have been excellent,how much reflection that has on their lowering springs I couldn't say though.

Cheers Ross.

BG182FF
it depends if you want looks or handling mate. The sportlines really are amazing for the money, but the drop aint there on them like u can with FK's and Apex springs