ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame Red 172 and Me (**56k nono PICS**)

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Hi guys,

Floated about here for a year(bought the car from here too), now i think its time to pay up so i can read some of the guide written and get to work on my car. Will probably have a few questions as well from the more knowledgable.

Here are some of my pictures, the only modification is a prototype GDI stealth exhaust (apparently the first clio to have it fitted back when they were designed).

Future modifications? Maybe some 182 wheels and a remap....then just tidying things up...i like it just the way it is :)

5-1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

DSCF0853.jpg

DSCF0834.jpg

DSCF0838.jpg

yesh.jpg

Love the flame red in the sun.

Thats me, nice to meet you.

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
thanks. Couldnt agree more. I hate red cars, but the flame red is in a league of its own. When sunny its flamey and when dark its deep red....love it.

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
It does sit a little low but the hanger at the back is made of rubber and has drooped a bit....not something that i find a problem right now but if it gets any lower ill prbably get it renewed.