ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame red 172, Chatsworth

Beetle
This afternoon going through Chatsworth, had a CS sticker in the rear window. 02 reg i think?!

Could have been me mate, I was going to Matlock bath from Sheffield, I was closely following a corsa as I didnt know the way :eek: I nevre noticed you tho, was you not in a Clio ? I did see a Blue 182 in the matlock bath car park tho with cliosport sticker.

Beetle
Possibly, it was around 4 o'clock. The CS sticker was in the bottom right corner of the rear window, think the reg was yu02 ??? It was heading in the Sheffield direction. Nope not got a clio any more, miss my valver loads!

Yea thats me mate, would have been on the way back home then, I remember a nice lotus (red with a white stripe(s) down it around chatsworth. I will keep an eye out for you, some nice roads around that way, was a good day out.

Beetle
Can't recall seeing that lotus, there were quite a few nice cars out today though! Yeah there's some great driving rounds in the area :)