ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame Red clio In Surrey

Ph1 Red Clio 172
Hey all

Got a Clio 172 today in Flame red!!!

It is bog standard apart from the Grey Turini alloys... sexy

I plan to get a nice exhaust for her but not sure whether i need a new bumper?? to fit the exhaust.....

here is the car will get some better pics up..

I am based in camberley so would be good to meet some people round here.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...radius/1500/postcode/gu168pf/page/1?logcode=p

Also looking for someone to help me with some car audio stuff if possible.

Cheers

S

Ste King 182

Welcome to Cs Mate good lookin car nice wheels ( im after some lol ). U can Try joining your area group on here to see local meets etc this may help with your audio stuff.

Stripped yozza'd cup
Welcome mate.

Looks tidy mate! Someone posted that on here yesterday (I think?) saying it was a good deal. You did well!

You don't need a new number to fit an exhaust and I'm more than happy to help you with audio stuff. What do you need?

Petrol Blue 182.
hello mate, welcome to the area, i work up near lightwater, live in bracknell and dos about around sandhurst so maye well see you about!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Welcome mate, cars looks lovely :)

I am local, live down the road in Aldershot and work in Farnborough. Should see you around hopefully and see you at some of the south central meets.

If you need a hand with your audio drop me a PM mate I don't mind helping you out.

Matt

Ph1 Red Clio 172
2e2guow.jpg

now have a progress thread up

C32 AMG Estate
Aha! Your the one I spotted at Farnborough Gate at the weekend !! Only seen one other Flame Red in the area and he seemed to be from Fleet area! Looks good, and Welcome to the madhouse

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Yes mate, just drop saner a PM and I am sure he will arrange.

Speaking of RR, why not come down to Surrey rolling road on the 22nd Jan, give your new flamer a power run ? :D

Clio RS 172 Phase 1
Aha! Your the one I spotted at Farnborough Gate at the weekend !! Only seen one other Flame Red in the area and he seemed to be from Fleet area! Looks good, and Welcome to the madhouse

That would be me in the Flamer from Fleet :cool:

I drive from Fleet to Frimley daily but dont see any Clio RS's as i go to work at silly o'clock (start at 6am)

See you all around

C32 AMG Estate
That would be me in the Flamer from Fleet :cool:

I drive from Fleet to Frimley daily but dont see any Clio RS's as i go to work at silly o'clock (start at 6am)

See you all around

Ah cool I used to work in Fleet so saw you a fair few times..............not in a Clio RS though, Meg RS