ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flamer Pics

Thought I'd post a few pics of my 172. You might recognise it, it used to be Mike's from Rentech. Just had the bumper resprayed, carbon splitter added and badges from ChrisD172 fitted.

The pics aren't great quality.

Comments welcome!

PS: Silvervisions are on the way..

Attachments

• IMG_2244.JPG
    IMG_2244.JPG
    396.1 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2247.JPG
    IMG_2247.JPG
    381.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2248.JPG
    IMG_2248.JPG
    206.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2252.JPG
    IMG_2252.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2255.JPG
    IMG_2255.JPG
    390.4 KB · Views: 81
  ITB'd 182...
Nice car.

He took the suspension and silvervisions off did he?

He leave the recaro's?

I know, and factory sat nav.

Would have liked to buy it with the TT engine too.. :eek:)

Still - pretty happy with it as it tbh!

I'd argue there's no such thing as a 172 ff Craig.

Mine's 182 engined, and has both 182 cup packs.. That's why it's the only 172 ff (That I've seen anyway).. :)

But that's an argument for another thread!

Renaultsport Clio 182
looks good except for the carbon fibre bonnet which looks sh!te IMO. looks like you've had a smash and are still waiting for the body shop to finish spraying it! lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Really liking the contrast of the colour against the bonnet. Looks v.smart indeed - especially when you noticed the carbon splitter too.

I think a black respray of the alloys would be icing on the cake. :)

D.

Cheers for the replies! Not a bad idea Darren, though I've spent enough for a while! A decent head unit with iPod in is next on the agenda too.

Fiesta ST-3
Love the car mate, carbon goes so well with the colour of the car. The only thing i would do if i was you. Spray the wheels slightly darker so everything matches better. Love it.