ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flames baby yeah!

After finally getting the running sorted out on my valver (see below thread)

http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=54240&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=6&TopicID=54240&PagePosition=1&ThreadPage=1

I took her out for a nice thrash (against my bros cossie!)

Anyway, I thought the exhaust (Full K-Tec, straight thru de-cat) seemed a little louder, but put it down to the fact Id been without the car all week.

After a nice blast along an empty bypass I was easing off and f**k me, I thought someone had been shot! It used to pop a little but not as loud as this! Even my bro heard it behind me in his car.

It wasnt until later though when I saw my uncle (on a private road as you do) and blasted it past him at the top of 4th, and then changing into 5th a nice loud pop. But then later when he saw me he was saying my exhaust had burnt the bonnet of his merc lol! He said as I changed, a flame came out the back. Hehe!

Gonna go out maybe tomorrow and try and get a video clip of it!

mk2 172

lol nice one mate, my vts used to shotgun pop like f**k with the citsport zorst but could never confirm if it would flame. got some footage of 2lives williams flaming on the m1 yesterday tho and i think adi nearly burned a few people on the track at donny lol

lol! nice one!

My mate lives about 200yrds off a d/c and his next door neighbour phoned him last night to ask if he had heard a shot from outside!

He thought it mightve been my car, and it was! hehe!

Titanium 182

It wasnt until later though when I saw my uncle (on a private road as you do)

love it!

Well I did say the top of 4th so we all know how fast I was going!;)

As if Id ever do those kinda speeds on the public highway?:oops:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Weight was following me last night when him, myself and roamer went out for a little thrash after the pub... and aparently not only did my exhaust pop flames, it HELD the flame for a good few seconds.. cooool

sweet..... a weapon for singeing nova bonnets who try racing you.

me and my mate are looking at flamer kits, and also 11lb bottles of Noz systems :devilish:

i have a decat + full scorpion exhaust system coming down for my 20v turbo, so i think flames could be possible backing/changing up when giving it some!!!

Iv got mine poping on gear changes and when up blip it it pops and burbals, iv been told it flaming but i want it on camera (hard evidance)

has anybody ever got flames with the Cat still on.

Ive got a side exit exhaust that pops like a rally car but havent seen any flames yet. I guess ill have to lower my wing mirror a bit more to get a proper look

Quote: Originally posted by daveRT on 28 October 2003

has anybody ever got flames with the Cat still on.
Not sure.....just whack a straight thru de-cat on and take a look in the mirror! lol!