ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flaming Grill Food Challenge. Wednesday 17th Oct

330i. E30 Touring.
72oz is just silly. Plus, £50?!

TopGolf Iron man challenge?

Not as big as the last one, but could make a night of it by hitting a few balls too?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Food and driving range then? You can all mock my golf skills.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I won't be mocking, if golf was a game that involved hitting a ball 250yrds around corners i'd win lol

330i. E30 Touring.
Sorted.

I'll create a thread with the address etc in at lunchtime..

When suits everyone? Another Tuesday/weds night?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Im rubbish at golf, but game for a laugh if its a weekday evening and im free.
Do they supply the golf rackets though as I dont have my own?

Clio 172
Where abouts is it going to be? Looking at the map of reps i'm out in the stick as usual so I expect i'll need to travel lol

330i. E30 Touring.
Nope, lol. They have sets there you can borrow and being a leftie, they've always got plenty..

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Nope, lol. They have sets there you can borrow and being a leftie, they've always got plenty..

Actually, although Im left handed, I think it might be right hand clubs I need anyway, I stand left foot forward and left hand at top of the club, is that same as you?

330i. E30 Touring.
Yep, you play with normal clubs. It's odd, I know loads of lefties who play right handed still.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Yep, you play with normal clubs. It's odd, I know loads of lefties who play right handed still.

Must be just the way I was first shown.

At least now I have an excuse for why im so crap at it, well I assume I am, it was nearly 30 years ago when I last tried.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I am down for this however I think I have played golf once..... and that was only hitting balls at a driving range lol! So please don't judge me on my golfing skills.