ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flash issue in Mozilla

ITB'd MK1
Having a very strange recurring problem. intermitently mozilla will completely freeze up if i try to open a youtube link or similar. only way to make it work is with a full reboot, but i know it's going to keep happening....

If i leave it to recover i sometimes get a "flash has stopped working" or similar come up. Anyone know of a flash update that's caused problems? only thing i can think of as i'm sure it was after an update. I've looked thorugh add-ons and can't see anything sus

A red missile
I've been getting all kinds of problems with firefox lately, most of the time if I shut it down it wont fire up again, have to ctrl+alt+delete and stop the process because it's still running. Had a good one with Youtube yesterday, videos would only run if i moved the mouse around :S I'm seriously considering giving it the boot.

Bus w**ker
I had this...and it was the last straw. Uninstalled Firefox and moved to Chrome, never looked back.

Chromes not perfect, not by a long shot, but to say how long Firefox has been around and the fact that there are constant user complaints about the same issues that go unresolved I'm surprised anyone still bothers with the bloated piece of s**t anymore.