ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flash/website designing/cleaver people.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hi!

http://www.birchdown.com/gallery.html

When you click on an image it goes into flash mode and shows you the image...

Is there any way i can use this on my site, but make the picture an actual picture? Not just a flash image/link?

EG if i wanted to paste a picture from the website above onto here, where would i get the address from? as usually on photobucket or what ever i just right click and press copy image location which will copy the images adress to my clipboard.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Dan. That is absolutely spot on what im trying to do!

Just doing some draft designs and put this together on PS:

928c6116.gif

That will come in use.

2 things..

1) f**k comic sans off if you don't want to make people think you're a clown! lol..

2) It's written.

I really need to do mine. Just need some time to sit and sort it out.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
is that comic sans?

Thats not the final design, i just did it in photoshop and it was the default font that was on.

Im not making the website, Mr White is making it for me and he wanted me to do him a brief/some mock ups. Here is his website that he did:

www.pixel-candy.co.uk

I hope you can now see it will look more professional than my mock up once its finished :eek:

2 things..

1) f**k comic sans off if you don't want to make people think you're a clown! lol..

2) It's written.

I really need to do mine. Just need some time to sit and sort it out.

Have you got anything on there atm dan? wouldn't mind a look at it.

oh yeah i just noticed, your picture resolution is 1920x 1200.

Are you designing your website to this resolution. If so MANY people will not be able to view it correctly without good use of CSS ect.

Are you aware of this?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I think its quite ironic you have asked for 'Cleaver People' tbh. ;)
f**k off x

oh yeah i just noticed, your picture resolution is 1920x 1200.

Are you designing your website to this resolution. If so MANY people will not be able to view it correctly without good use of CSS ect.

Are you aware of this?

Not a scooby doo mate. I have absolutly 0 knowledge of how to design a website as im a total n00b. Wouldn't even know where to start...

I have however managed to scrat this together with the help of a friend:

www.lukebroad.com

Im just not overly keen on it ATM and am going to pay to get it sorted properly. Im hoping to have a detailing page on there aswell so i can try get a bit more detailing business.