ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flashing Orange Engine Light

RS 182 (titanium)
Hiya guys, picked up me 182 earlier from the dealer, the tank was on the reserve so i filled it up with fuel, car was driving a dream all day and then this evening i get a funny eggy smell from the rear of the car..

Also the car seems to have lost abit of power when accelerating and when idle the car seems to be struggling to find the right revs, like its hunting for the right revs..

whilst all this is occuring i get the flashing orange light bottom right on me dash..

Renault say that they serviced the car before i picked it up, so how comes this is happening to me now??

Any ideas??

Cheers..

Need to get it plugged in a computer IMO its the lambeda sensor has got wet or damaged or unplugged.

RS 182 (titanium)
its under warranty mate so do u think i should take it back to the dealer and get them to look into it, im suprised they hadnt picked up on this when they serviced it, just annoying when u first get the car and then you get a problem..

its under warranty mate so do u think i should take it back to the dealer and get them to look into it, im suprised they hadnt picked up on this when they serviced it, just annoying when u first get the car and then you get a problem..

You could have knocked or damaged it when driving.

take it back if its under warently.

could also be a map sensor.

B

Ben^

eggy smell is normally your CAT - u tend to get it on brand new CAT's but it shouldnt cause any warning lights to come on....

Itl be unburnt fuel getting into the exhaust which is causing the smell. Ovi take it back to the gaarge and get them to give it the once over if you havnt already :)