ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fletch's BMW M2.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Back in April, I ordered my manual mineral grey M2 (with most option boxes ticked). It arrived Friday afternoon. Only done around 200 miles but so far am very impressed, the exhaust sounds great for stock system too

A few pics, hopefully get some go pro footage in the week.

IMG_5114.JPG
IMG_5098.JPG
IMG_5107.JPG
IMG_5101.JPG

IMG_5111.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5103.JPG
    IMG_5103.JPG
    452.2 KB · Views: 308

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Really like the colour although the m2 hasn't grown on me as much as I thought it would!

I'm sure they go superbly well though!

172 still alive fletch?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for taking me out again mate. Cant wait to have another go once she's run in.

34703196070_83356eef0e_z.jpg

Please view the rest of the album here. https://www.flickr.com/photos/100444154@N05/albums/72157684549565346

Nice car that Fletcher! So does this spell an end to the 172 then?

No mate, I've had the Clio for 12 years now, and never plan on selling it. I still have quite a bit planned for it, including doing a lot more track days.

iirc he's had atleast 8462 other vehicles since he bought that lol.

Knowsit Danny ;)

Really like the colour although the m2 hasn't grown on me as much as I thought it would!

I'm sure they go superbly well though!

172 still alive fletch?

As above mate :smile:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Awsome spec and colour mate. When's the first track day lol

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Great choice :up::up: Love these.
Proper CS baller now!

172 full track car now?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Awsome spec and colour mate. When's the first track day lol

Hopefully just get some TF 'Ring laps if I take it over to the Nurburgring :)

Great choice :up::up: Love these.
Proper CS baller now!

172 full track car now?

Cheers Andy.

The 172 is already a sort of full on track car mate, as I have the Hilux, and Fabia VRS for daily duties. I plan on hopefully 'finishing' it which would consist of removing more weight adding polcarbonate windows / fibreglass panels etc but not until I get a trailer, as ATM it's still fairly comfortable to drive to and from UK tracks and the Nurburgring.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hopefully just get some TF 'Ring laps if I take it over to the Nurburgring :smile:

Cheers Andy.

The 172 is already a sort of full on track car mate, as I have the Hilux, and Fabia VRS for daily duties. I plan on hopefully 'finishing' it which would consist of removing more weight adding polcarbonate windows / fibreglass panels etc but not until I get a trailer, as ATM it's still fairly comfortable to drive to and from UK tracks and the Nurburgring.
IMO, keep it that way.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I will do mate. Besides I still really enjoy doing track time in the Clio.
It's just classic CS, making the car great on track but horrible everywhere else. I'd much rather have a fast road/track car build than an all-out track car myself.