ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FLOL OMG WTF.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  SEAT Ibiza SC FR
How do you shave a door handle exactly?

Also I notice the seat is worn out to f**k. Reckon this is owned by a fatty?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Twingo GT
"dat kar is 4 a real G bruv" oh dear... each to their own but i would hate to drive that thing, looks AWFUL! what a shame

Jcs

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Well the clio in the ebay add is a local car, I almost crashed the work van when I first saw it.

I saw it a few weeks later parked up so stopped and took a photo

b8a82dd6.jpg

After the female driver tail gated me for a while the other day I took great pleasure in covering this shed in diesel smoke

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Listerine & Poledo
What a great way to lose a large amount of money.

driving law needs reforming, stop anyone under 25 owning a car and attrocities such as this would quickly end.

FaSt Car would probably go bust too. Result.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Sunflower Ph1 172
What a great way to lose a large amount of money.

driving law needs reforming, stop anyone under 25 owning a car and attrocities such as this would quickly end.

FaSt Car would probably go bust too. Result.

Fast Car rang me out of hte blue the other day asking why I cencelled my subscirption to FastFord (quite a while ago). When I said "I don't own a Ford" they asked why I stopped my subscription AGAIN. When I responded with "..its the same thing every month". They just said "oh, ok bye".

I bet that is the general conversational level of a FastCar member of staff.

Back on topic. That Megane would be perfect for picnics with that table on the rear.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Black 172
eugegall's gone 99p

I've gone £1.06

So funny if we all submitted tiny offers in small increments! :)
He's got auto decline on for silly offers so may aswell :)

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Ph1 Flamer
Q. Lookin at your wee Clio and Im proper well interested just a bit worried about the paint lifting from the handle/numberplate area. Have you the paintcode if I needed to touch it up ? What condition are the rimz ? I dont want to buy this then have mega billz although Im also thinking about poppin a big Megane Diesel lump in there for showz and tings. Have loadz of ideaz. Whatz the leastest you would go ?

A.i dont have the code as i bought the car like it and have done nothing to it, you are more than welcome to view it if you are local! the rimz???? is that the wheels trims? (sorry bit thick) they have been kirbed a bit, the lowest i would go is £1150.00 but that would be it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RacingBlue + IceBurg
Q. Lookin at your wee Clio and Im proper well interested just a bit worried about the paint lifting from the handle/numberplate area. Have you the paintcode if I needed to touch it up ? What condition are the rimz ? I dont want to buy this then have mega billz although Im also thinking about poppin a big Megane Diesel lump in there for showz and tings. Have loadz of ideaz. Whatz the leastest you would go ?

A.i dont have the code as i bought the car like it and have done nothing to it, you are more than welcome to view it if you are local! the rimz???? is that the wheels trims? (sorry bit thick) they have been kirbed a bit, the lowest i would go is £1150.00 but that would be it.

WIN!

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Ph1 Flamer

Reply. Back up back up you dont got a code !!! How is I gonna touch up da whip without da code. You need to find a bro to put dis to sleep, I aint buyin no whack ride thats peelin.