ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flyer Feedback

Mk2 Golf GTI
Hi guys, having a crack at photoshop to make a few flyers for my gym. Just after some feedback on this if you could be so kind!

I thought it may have too much text but don't really know how I can get my point across with any less.

I don't know why it uploaded so small. The source file is 1.1 mb.

Cheers
FWF%20Flyer1JPG.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It's not bad, maybe some spacing inbetween the paragraphs.

Looks a little cluttered.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Waaaaaaay too much waffle. I got bored before the white box.

Keep it simple ! Straight to the point. Interesting, informative and easy to absorb.

Also - is this in your garage ? Why is there only a mobile number ?

/miserableclunge

Good luck !!!

About 50% too much text imo. You might read that if you were handed it, or received it through your door; but the vast majority of people will just see a wall of text and not bother reading it. Lazy, but true.

Try with just the bullet-pointed text and any other crucial (contact info, offer, etc) text and it'll probably be a fair bit better.

I'd have a bash at it, but I'm on my iPhone.

Mk2 Golf GTI
Cheers guys, I;ve upped another one. It's better but is it enough? I've tried to add in some emotional attachement too i.e. feel more energised etc

Thoughts?

EstimaFitFlyerTwitterMOREWHITE.png

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm very tired, and very childish, and also an idiot... I read "EskimoFit" and started laughing.

Once I read the rest, all I can think of whilst reading (NB: the above) is the wacky waving inflatable arm sketch from Family Guy.

Sorry !

Camel gti
I'm very tired, and very childish, and also an idiot... I read "EskimoFit" and started laughing.

Once I read the rest, all I can think of whilst reading (NB: the above) is the wacky waving inflatable arm sketch from Family Guy.

Sorry !

PMSL, I'm sure there's a "how to do flyers" on the Youtube.

chumpmobile
instead of saying lower back pain you could use 'aches and pains' or whatever, would be more general...

I think if you call it 5 ways, you need to have 5 ways of reaching your goals - just makes the name have more sense IMO!

Mk2 Golf GTI
Cheers guys, I've gone with this for now, front & back

EstimaFlyerBackFLAT.jpg

ESTIMAFLYERFLATfront.jpg

Will work on refining it but to be honest I just wanted to get something done and out there instead of farting around trying to get it perfect. Will definitely work on making it better though!

JJ I'm starting to do that on my blog. Five Ways to get stronger/improve your diet etc etc

Five ways means quite a lot as it's the area where the gym is, so it works both ways which is quite good.

EstimaFit is the name of the gym I work out of and FWF is my own company. But I basically market both.

DB.

BMW 440i
As if this is in Birmingham. My mate lived on Bath row. Im in harborne.

Never seen this place before Prices? Any more info?

I wouldn't leave my gym, but wouldn't mind trying it out.