ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FM12 CS Challenge

DCi
tUQmi.png

have you tried posting on the Sports Interactive forums?

Cheers Iain I will check what mine is like compared to that.

I posted on FM Scout they were useless though get more help on here.

Will try FM base tomorrow if I can't do it.

Clio
Got a dilemma.... Might have to forefeit. Sitting 8th but Bristol Rovers just sacked Mark Mghee sitting 21st in league 2. I can't let my team go out the football league. Might have to apply.

Posting seems to have slowed down a bit on here everyone sacked it off?

Might have a couple of hours in a bit but I'm already miles further in than everyone else so no sure what to do.

#imafuckinggenius.

Get in finally f**king sorted it. I did a windows update which installed 50 new updates. I then installed a new driver, reinstalled it all updated it all then boom works. :)

Now get Hull promoted.

Steam is a pile s**t though i'm taking game of automatic update as the last update on the 14/03/12 was the that fucked it up.

Things are looking good I have secured a play off position, currently 3rd level on points with 2nd place with 2 games left to go.

I just tried a printscreen. i selected what i wanted in paint then pressed copy but it doesnt allow me to paste it in here. :(

2nd Derby 77pts played 45
3rd Hull 77pts played 45

Last game of the season Derby Vs Hull. What a game this is going to be I best win automatic promotion would be good.

Last edited:

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Things are looking good I have secured a play off position, currently 3rd level on points with 2nd place with 2 games left to go.

I just tried a printscreen. i selected what i wanted in paint then pressed copy but it doesnt allow me to paste it in here. :(

2nd Derby 77pts played 45
3rd Hull 77pts played 45

Last game of the season Derby Vs Hull. What a game this is going to be I best win automatic promotion would be good.

Result?

Cheers Jam I was going to upload them to Flickr but seems abit of pain just to put them in here.

Result was I lost 3-1 to derby, Southampton in the play off semis drew 1-1 first leg, won 2-1 second leg. Got Reading in the final now.

My form went a little s**t just went I needs it to keep up I had 5 straight wins before Derby.

Hull.jpg

I beat Reading 3-2. Jamie Devitt got a double i only started playing him in Feb he has been awesome for me. :)

I have just been given manager of the year aswell.

Congrats, i'm falling behind atm. Only just come up to the Jan transfer window of the first season and sitting in a shocking 17th place, a little bit of form is coming back into the team after 5 straight match defeats! :(

Hopefully the board will let me do something this window!

Nick I fell as low as 16th I changed my tactics around January and just went on a brilliant run I clocked up 12 games unbeaten at one stage.

It's worth taking a gamble sometimes.

Just signed Da Laet and Petrucci. Nick try getting Da Laet on loan he would help sort out your defence. Hleb has joined for a trail at the club so I will try and get him aswell.

I have £7.5m and 200k wages to spend time to get some business done.

I have just signed Mignolet and Kyle Naughton before I turned it off combined total of 2.5m, also Danny Wilson should be coming in on loan.

Time for me to look at strenghning the Midfield now. I also signed a 20 who Barca left go Cuenca I think he is, scouts think he is as good a Fryatt but potential to be brilliant :)

Well done to all the guys getting promoted!

I haven't been on this in a while now so will get cracking tonight. Think I'm in February and only about 17th in the league. :(

Seems to of died a bit this. Heres my progress;

EURO Cup (Overview_ Stages).png

Not going to go well!

As for the league got relegated. Played 4, won 2 drew 1 lost 1!

I'm making some cracking signings here for Hull in PL.

Ins
Mignolet
Da Laet
Naughton
Van Aanholt
Danny Wilson
Petrucci
Cuenca
Adam Smith(Sent out on loan)

Outs
Dobbie
Corry Evans
Garcia
McKenna
Dawson
Olofinjana
Kilbane
Mcshane
East
Ghilas
Power

Hopefully still a few more to come in a need a decent striker if I'm going to stay up this season.

Da Laet is quality Jay. Very versatile.

Yeah free transfer aswell keep your eye on him as his deal always runs out at the end of the first season.

He will only be a bench player for the time being until can break his way into the starting line up.

Just signed Hleb on a free :)

Haha, only through the fair play league.

Meant I had to do the qualifying rounds had metalist karkov (?) in the 4th round hammered them at home 4-1 and lost 2-1 away.

My only out this season has been Junior Hoillet for 8.5M, then had a fair few cheap ins as my squad had become really small, have to get promoted this year or im fucked!

Just sold Hobbs for £4.5m so looks like Da Laet is now in the starting 11. My scouts said Hobbs was my best CB so wait and see if it was a good deal.

Well o have spent all my money currently 45k under my wage budget aswell which is good.

Mignolet
Naughton
D.Wilson
Van Aanholt
A.Helb
J.Fleck
Petrucci
Cuenca
Carlos Feirro
And a 16yr old regen player.

That's it hopefully I will just stay in the PL. Think I have a decent squad with alot of young players.

Right after arsing about with my iPad for the past few days, I'm back in the game. Literally.

STILL in season one, 31st Dec and have just battered Leicester 4-0; thanks to a brace from Simpson, Corry Evans' first of the season and one from Matty Fryatt.
Since the last time I said Simpson had been poor upfront (resulting in me playing him on the wing), I gave him another shot up top. He's scored 15 in two months. Bit good.

I so wish I had a bit more money now as I'd be putting an immediate bid in for Kasper Schmeichel; I'd have just won about a million nil if it wasn't for him.

..and Nigel Pearson is the third manager this season I've effectively got sacked. The others being Nigel Clough and Paul Jewell.

Last edited:
Jam check out Copa a GK he is awesome and cheap ivory coast international I was going to sign him but i had Mignolet on my Sinderland game and he was immense.

I might try and snap up some players on loan. My board wouldn't let pay anything above 20k a wk so that limited my transfers I could of had alot better.

Last edited:
Ooh! That Copa looks decent. Might put a cheeky bid, in seeing as my season expectations have changed and the board have just given me some money.

Oh, and the fact that I have no senior goalkeepers currently contracted to the club - currently relying on loans (Mannone; very good, Gulacsi; not played)

I love little things like this;
simmo.png

I'm getting offered players left right and centre but I have no money :(

Jam I got manager of the year :)

My new striker Fierro is currently the best in the team with potential to be a 5 star player he cost me £4.2m so took up most my budget.

New signing........ Clarence Seedorf.lol. He is amazing free transfer might make him captain.

Last edited:
How the hell did you get fierro for £4.2 mil! Wanted 10+ from me. He is awesome, will keep you up single handedly.

DCi
i got the overacheiver thing on steam after my first season, i need to get back on this... i stopped after i accidently pressed 'i expect you to win' before man utd at OT and got battered 0-8 . even i was disheartened hah

Robert Koren is a dick. Been diabolical all season, so didn't bother offering him a new contract. He's just agreed a free transfer to Sporting Lisbon at the end of the season.

Fair enough you might think - but since he has, he's scored his first 5 goals of the season and been man of the match in his past four games.

Oh well I've just brought in Carmelo as a replacement, and I've just agreed terms with David Petrucci & Coro for summer moves.

Koren isn't playing for me again.

Mike i just made an enquiry and that is what they came back with, i paid £2m up front and the rest over 48months. :)

Koren signed a new contract at me and he has just lost his place to Clarence Seedorf he is decent though Koren he will be featuring in my aim to avoid relegation. I doubt Seedorf can play week after week all the time.

This is how my team stands.

-------------------Mignolet

Naughton --- Wilson --- Da Laet/Chester --- Van Aanholt

Hleb -------- Cairney --- Seedorf ------- Fleck

------------ Fierro ----Fryatt/Simpson/Cuenca

I havent fully decided on my starting 11 just yet as some of my players were injured during pre season so i didnt get a proper look at them. I have got decent cover for each position though and i would like to think my team is good enough to stay up.

Seedof LOL! Good job on signing Fleck though, how much did you get him for?

I am down to my last 2 games in the Championship. I am 5 points off a Playoff spot, so I am relying on other results to go my way to be in with a chance! Absolutely stormed the second half of the season. Think I'm currently on an 8 game win streak. :eek:

Have a look Seedorf see how good he is i was shocked he is 38 and absoultey class. he is a little slow but all his other stats are immense.

Fleck cost £2m i have to say i did get some right bargains.

Helb once of Barcelona and Seedorf CL winner former AC Milan player and dutch legend at Hull. LOL.

I'd worry about Seedof in the middle if he has the pace to keep up with the likes of Mata and Silva in the Prem. ;)

Fleck for £2m is a great piece of business. Plays really well both LM and CM.

No he is just going to sit there and pick passes and command the team, tbf Koren isnt much faster and alot worse.

Yeah Fleck will be LM for me.

I have bescially replaced my whole back 4 and the keeper which could prove to be a mistake. Potentially i could have replaced 10 of my starting 11 with only Cairney surviving if i go with Cuenca and Da Laet as starters.

No i got a £4.5million offer for him from Derby and i couldnt resist so got i shut. I had enough cover with Wilson, Da Laet and Chester so i thought the money could be spent else where.

Chester was my 2nd top scorer with 10 last season.

I should get a few hours on ym game tonight so i should kick of PL season.

Nice mate. I will try and get on for a bit tonight and finish off this season. I'm praying I get promoted, as really can't hack another season in the Championship whilst you lot battle it out in the Prem!