ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FML, broke my boot..

Car  Clio Extreme 1.2
I tried removing the rear diamond, I took the trim off the inside undid the 3 bolts took the diamond and part of the boot off from the outside, closed my boot and sprayed the diamond.
After I finished and was ready to reattach the the diamond, I realised.. I can't open my boot.

Any tips? -.-


inb4 sorry if I'm being a noob and there is an easy fix for this.
 
Go inside the car unless you've also locked the keys inside .. and see if you can work out how the button works the latch.
 
Back
Top