ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fmp - Less Is More - 01 Impreza STI

V6 Exige, GTR R35
very nice fella.

getting parts from japan aint cheap - but sometimes the only way to go. i had the same problem witht the integra. sometimes i got away without paying customs, other times i didnt.

fair play to you for all the work youve done.

Focus RS Mk1
lookin tip top matt, new front end look sspot on, needs a little lip spolier on the bumper though i feel

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Looks mint :approve:!. Not liking the the look without a spoiler though - looks odd imho.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
looks mint! glad some people go and buy good parts like cusco! i learnt the hard way with my 200 with buying cheap arms! i snapped a rear arm that was some cheap chinese s**t that came from apex in the uk... and tbh ordering from japan aint that bad... most of the time the postage and customs cost less with buying the parts direct from japan than they do in the uk...

where did u get you're brides from?

where are you based... i know of a wicked flocking company which for like 200 will do dash, doorcards, and pretty much all plastics in the car

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
When i first saw the car i was like Lexus Light? haha. Looks way better now and i love it without the spoiler.!

Z4
Looking good.

I drove my dads 2.5t sti the other day for the first time, rapid! Such a fun car to throw about. Can only imagine what yours must feel like

looks mint! glad some people go and buy good parts like cusco! i learnt the hard way with my 200 with buying cheap arms! i snapped a rear arm that was some cheap chinese s**t that came from apex in the uk... and tbh ordering from japan aint that bad... most of the time the postage and customs cost less with buying the parts direct from japan than they do in the uk...

where are you based... i know of a wicked flocking company which for like 200 will do dash, doorcards, and pretty much all plastics in the car

any car? hmmmmm where are they based??

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Only just spotted this thread. Didn't even realise you'd gotten rid of the clio!

Awesome work on this thing. Much prefer the blob to the bug.

VX220
just read all of your thread and you have done a great job mate, must be great to drive knowing all the effort you have put in. Keep us updated with the seats etc

E92 M3
looks much better in the front now but i think it needs some sort of spoiler on the back. but each to the own still love the car

clio 200 F4Rt

i am near Chichester on the south coast, dont mind sending the dash to get done tho. Just want a qulaity job (used Suffolk Flocking Service on the clio, and it wasnt great!)

And damn right about parts, i had the option numerous times of going for 'cheaper' parts, but if your gonna do it, do it right! :D

Bride's came from a chap in America who was building a Supra show car, but decided to sell up. so got them at a good price! (still not cheap tho!).

clio 200 F4Rt
oh and thanks for all the positive comments guys!

I am loving how it currently looks.

Still got a fair few things i wanna do with it (mainly under the bonnet now! :D )

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the company i know that does it they have had people who have used prodrive in the past and people say that their flocking is better still, they are based not far from bristol,

http://www.southwestflocking.co.uk/default.html

tell them that malice from mazda rotary club and fduk gave u the details, i know her boyfriend so it might get you a little discount...

i have a spare dash in my summerhouse for my rex, havent sent it yet as i got other things i wanna do first, but im having it and some door cards done in red to match my seats, then the hard plastic dash parts are carbon fiber.... cant wait tbh... i saw their rx7 they did, they had it just in black but had a demo panel with them, i scratched it with a key and it wasnt coming off... it was all a good even layer and there is no way its coming off... they did some for a customer and they then wanted a different colour, the only way they could get it off was to sand it off...

clio 200 F4Rt
awesome!

sounds like the place for me then!

Just need to find a decent retrimmer too, so i can get my rear bench done in the Bride material i have.

clio 200 F4Rt
ok, so not updated in a while, had slow progress over the festive period!

Anyways......

Decided that due to the car seeing a fair bit of track work this year (hopefully), the Bride Gias seats wouldnt be the ultimate option, whilst good, i wanted some more support.

So i sold them on and have replaced them with a set of Bride VIOS III's:

file_54_17.gif

Not fitted yet, as they only arrived from Japan a week or so ago.

I also had sent a set of these:

Image1.jpg

Which are a set of KICS Racing Composite R40 Titanium Nuts

And finally i picked up a Cusco radiator cooling panel, just to tick off another Cusco part from the list :)

nengun-0536-01-cusco-radiator_cooling_plate.jpg

In conjunction with the Cusco control arms (a few pages back), i have upgraded any other bushes with Powerflex items, so suspension is totally over hauled.

The car is booked in for Corner weighting, tracking and full Geo setup in March, just in time for track day at start of April!

Clio 182
i love this car you must have spent a load on it, But i would have put the spoiler on it. Plus glad you changed the front dont like the circle light lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
some nice toys, i know how much them nuts are lol! someone is making ££ especially with the brides too lol!

convert it to rwd! dare ya lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I forgot about this thread! such a pleasure to read - some big pound signs on some of those updates!

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Is this one or your old one white with a black fin on it and do you go past Barnham / Woodgate ??????

ok, so not updated in a while, had slow progress over the festive period!

Anyways......

Decided that due to the car seeing a fair bit of track work this year (hopefully), the Bride Gias seats wouldnt be the ultimate option, whilst good, i wanted some more support.

So i sold them on and have replaced them with a set of Bride VIOS III's:

file_54_17.gif

Not fitted yet, as they only arrived from Japan a week or so ago.

I also had sent a set of these:

Image1.jpg

Which are a set of KICS Racing Composite R40 Titanium Nuts

And finally i picked up a Cusco radiator cooling panel, just to tick off another Cusco part from the list :)

nengun-0536-01-cusco-radiator_cooling_plate.jpg

In conjunction with the Cusco control arms (a few pages back), i have upgraded any other bushes with Powerflex items, so suspension is totally over hauled.

The car is booked in for Corner weighting, tracking and full Geo setup in March, just in time for track day at start of April!