ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FMP @ The Nurburgring (Video)

Clown Car
I think the passenger has been watching too much Austin Powers "Yeah Baby"

Favourite quote - "i am holding this camera so f**king tight, i think i am gonna break it" - lol.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Can't belive my eyes a BMW moved over at the beging of the vid ;)

See the Bikes were 2 wheels short of a full Car ;)

Great Vid Guys ;)

Integra Type R & 205 Mi16
FredYozzasport said:
"it handles well good"

"you can feel the v-tec"

??????

Sorry for the passenger not being down with renault terminology and calling the VVT v-tec, i'll slap his wrists next time i see him, although fmp did educate him at the time.

As for the comment about the handling, whats wrong with someone stating an observation?

On a seperate note the car runs on H&R coilovers, 15" wheels, yokohama AO48R's plus our very own Shed Motorsport exhaust.

We would have loved to have used a camera mount but filming at the Ring is banned and they're quite strict on it so a passenger will have to do until we get a hidden camera.

Mat's normally a sideways king (i'll see if i can dig up one of his old saxo videos), but the way the car is set up at the moment it just grips and grips. I'd say its quite hard to avoid hitting the limiter around the ring until you know your way round pretty well, unless you drive like miss daisy.

p.s. cheers for the good comments

172 Cup
Why's he say he can feel the "vtec come in" ??

EDIT - Nevermind.. Spotted the post above lol

img_8137vi.html

img_8137vi.html
img_8137vi.html
img_8137vi.html

Previous sideways antics

There's meant to be a picture there, but its not coming out.

Last edited:
  Audi TT 225 Quattro
passanger had me in tears, as soon as i heard the v-tec comment that was it:cry: good vid fella:race:

clio 200 F4Rt
aiming for a sub 8.30 next time!

did a few quicker laps on this trip, just didnt film them! doh!

all good fun!

Superb vid. love the way the car does so many bikes.

Problem is the basic remap brigade!!!!! as the car hit it's limiter at 8000 rpm. Why do you ever think the car will be faster by upping the limiter. Max. power is well below the normal limiter. Do a lap like that and BANG.

BenR, I hope you remember me. Can you PM me as I have my friends Prodrive for a week V. soon. Wan't some work and would love a PM.
Cheers Blaze