ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Focus ST

S-Max
Really like that metallic orange one you see on Ford sky sports adverts.

Anyone know much about them? Engine, speed, 0-60, price etc......? Best looking Ford you see on the street by a mile

Honda Civic Type R
i like the look of em too. by all accounts they are great cars. they use a 2.5 litre 5 cylinder turbo engine sourced from a volvo. they hit 60 in around 6.5-7 seconds, and go on to around 150. you can get em in three specs, ST1, ST2 and you guessed it, ST3. All engines and kerb weights are the same with the difference being in the interior and sound system and equipment.

real life on the road speed they are very capable and will keep up with the likes of golf gti's, rs clios, ctr's and lcr's etc etc. there's not a lot in it between it and the above mentioned. with a big strong torquey engine and the presence of a turbocharger they have huge tuning potential (if you're into that sort of thing) and would cost realtively little to get it to a point where it would leave the above mentioned for dead. (provided they're not modded too of course)

however as a car in standard form, it is a very good package indeed. Not exactly cheap though with prices ranging from 18k to just over 20 iirc

not amazingly fast as standard mate, but chipped there quite a beast, im happy with mine only downside is low MPG,some people dont like the look of them, but i think the orange sort of lifts the shape a bit, heres mine (sorry for all the pics)

asbo6.gif

bench1.gif

bench2.gif

wetside3.gif

cool1211.gif

01072006055.gif

foci7.gif

foci2311.gif

26-9-062.gif

meg2.gif

orange really is the only one worth getting!

the blue ones just look like standard 1.6 focii imo..

i think the blue looks best, the orange is too in your face IMO, but then again it is an in your face car, mates dad had one for a couple of months, drove very smoothly, good high end stability on motorways as well.

jamie

v6 mk2
orange ones are very nice, like the liquid yellow clio's, stands out from the crowd

now why didnt renault put that rear bench in the trophy??............

Monaro VXR
Just curious if thats the same orange colour they use on this years current Mustang. Does look somewhat similar.

Orange is one of the colours im considering for my stang. But think it might be a bit OTT. I mean the stang gets attention anyway a bright orange one might get a little too much and the wrong type of attention.

There are ST's and there is Mr 182_Blue's. It must be the best condition ST in the country. If I could have had a ST for the price I got the Meggy for I would have had one like a shot. Imho a great car....sounds awesome when you lift off the gas. Add a IC and Blue Fin and you'd have a seriously quick motor.

There are ST's and there is Mr 182_Blue's. It must be the best condition ST in the country. If I could have had a ST for the price I got the Meggy for I would have had one like a shot. Imho a great car....sounds awesome when you lift off the gas. Add a IC and Blue Fin and you'd have a seriously quick motor.

hey Matt, the meggy isnt that dirty is it :D

hey Matt, the meggy isnt that dirty is it :D

Not at the momement mate.....its tucked up waiting for Santa to arrive.:D

Still not manged to get it to your standards mate....but I'm still trying;)

Shaun, not tempted by a 5 door 255 Full Fat? Brand new for around £16k:approve:

i would be tempted on the r26, but they dont do 5 doors do they, then theres my crap dealers to cope with, Matt your car looked spangling to me, whats santa bringing you ?

i would be tempted on the r26, but they dont do 5 doors do they, then theres my crap dealers to cope with, Matt your car looked spangling to me, whats santa bringing you ?

Not sure what Santa's bring me mate...I'll have to wait and see;). You got anything good lined up?

Honda Civic Type R
i'm really starting to like cars in white. that focus looks the tits. sometimes white can really make the car. look at the jdm civic type r. The nuts!

200 Cup & DC2
I've had mine for a couple of months. If you do get one I recommend getting Bluefin installed! The standard 222bhp feel some what lacking in such a heavy car but mine is running 256bhp and 278lb/ft now and it certainly shifts.

LY V6 with Recaros
Only really like them in orange, the white is not bad either. Prefer the meggy though! :)

clio 200 F4Rt
i would have one in white, with 18 inch Compomotive MO's in gloss black.

would be awesome!

But if i could afford a car like that, it would between a R26 Megane and an ST

M135i, 118 coupe
im really tempted,my mate bought one and i gave him a little blast in the 182 his was almost starting to pull away at about 120 but not much in it up to that. Can get them tax free military discounted for 12,300 for an st3. Worth it for that!!???