ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog Dash Light when Breaking *Typical*

2002 Clio 1.5 DCi
hi guys,

i have the typical rear fog light on dash iluminating when breaking and flashes when indicating, read the problem is simply the off side rear light block connection being rusty? Going to check it out hopefully today.

Just wanted to know if there was a few other places to check if this failed?

Another question I have and i am not sure if the clio's are manufactured like this or its an electrical fault.

When i have the front wipers on and i indicate either left or right the rear wiper starts? Seems to only start each time the indicator meets with the front wiper (when timing of both sync's).

I really hope if this is a fault its a simple solution as i know renaults arent renowned for their electrics :(

2002 Clio 1.5 DCi
BUMP

sorry guys going to have to bump this

tried the earths on each rear light cluster and terminals, sanded down and sprayed with wd40 and it's still coming on :(

had ad a look at the connections to fuse box as well and all seems connected