ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog light fitting (help)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
well ive now got my 2 foglights for mk2 ph2 and mounting brackets yet im really struggling to get the brackets to fit in position. any one got some words of wisdom?

cheers

Attachments

• Image026.jpg
    Image026.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 31

Da

Less
are you doing it from underneath the front end mate? That's the way I did mine, remove the splash guards under front of bumper then reach up behind. Separate the lamps from the brackets first also or you'll never get them in, lol! ;)

Audi TT 3.2 V6
how do you remove the splash guards mate? lol i put the lamp in as i havent got the torx screws needed to hold the lamp in position, only got nuts n bolts. is it just gonna be harder with the lamp in...or impossible? anyone know if theres only one design of foggie brackets or have i got the wrong ones for my bumper?

thanks, russ

Da

Less
splash guards, simply remove the plastic screw type thing from underneath then just bend it down outta the way. Looking at that picture you've put up it looks nothing like mine, lol! Who/where did you buy them? ps I fitted mine nearly 3 years ago so I can't be 100% :eek:

Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol yeah my lamps look like that. the pic i took is of the lamp and mounting bracket...cant see how the lamp is held in securly without the mounting bracket though :(

Audi TT 3.2 V6
nope....ill have another go at the weekend....need to buy a proper jack n have the car up so i can get a better view i think....my renault jack buckled the other day lol normally jack the car using that and then put on axle stands but nope....its bent as f**k now :S so anyone selling a renault jack..... lmao