ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog Light Glass

Titanium F/F 182
I've somehow managed to crack the glass on one of my fog lights. Arnold Sharks in St. Helens don't have a clue if the glass is available as a separate item. they said they would ring me back yesterday but still nothing from them. Anybody know if the piece is available? Does it differ from left to right? Its the drivers side as you look at the car from the front. Any ideas on the price? Is it hard to fit? Better still if anybody has a spare one I'll take it off your hands.
Cheers

afriad not mate you have too buy a new fog light and yes the right and left are different not easy to fit either have to jack the car up reno charge 75 squids for these but gsf charge 35 and ur get a dicount for being a cliosport member

Titanium F/F 182
quickshift said:
afriad not mate you have too buy a new fog light and yes the right and left are different not easy to fit either have to jack the car up reno charge 75 squids for these but gsf charge 35 and ur get a dicount for being a cliosport member

You are having a f**king laugh, aren't you?

na im not mate done the same thing luckly my mate has a garage and put it on the ramps serious ask anyone if u dont belive me

Titanium F/F 182
quickshift said:
na im not mate done the same thing luckly my mate has a garage and put it on the ramps serious ask anyone if u dont belive me

Nah mate I do believe you. Think it might be left for a while before getting replaced. Cheers. As mentioned before if anybody has got a spare one I'll take it off your hands sepending the £ is right.