ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog lights not working after refitting for winter?

Impreza Wagon
Over the summer I removed my fog lights and arch liners for a track day. Since then I was lazy and never put them back until this weekend. Everything went back in ok however now they don't work? Could water have got into the plugs and caused damage? If so what's the best fix?

Many.
Nope, seperate fuse.

Considering the plug has most likely filled with water, its the first thing I'd check too.

Otherwise, have you checked bulbs, could have taken a knock and blown etc.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I know it sounds obvious but are you switching the headlights on using the stalk as well as the fog lights? I know the fog lights in mine won't turn on when only the auto-lights are on.

Impreza Wagon
Everything is OK in terms of plugs/corrosion etc from what I can see. I also tried a couple of different bulbs and had no joy. I'm hoping it's just the fuse that's gone.

Thanks all for the help so far.

Impreza Wagon
Yes but it needs a new battery :(. I'll check the fuse this evening and then get the multimeter in play if it's still not fixed.