ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Football Manager 2012

LY 182
As promised, Hernandez screenshot to show his mental internation record. I'm sure he scored 8 goals in one game for Mexico too when they played some awful opposition.

fvoTw.png

(His average is probably similar to that Internation record for me, soooo good)

DCi
As promised, Hernandez screenshot to show his mental internation record. I'm sure he scored 8 goals in one game for Mexico too when they played some awful opposition.

fvoTw.png

(His average is probably similar to that Internation record for me, soooo good)
strikers with off the ball = winner.

he is properly over rated in this years game though.

I love Lamp
The Polish wonderkid ;) He's been used on right mid for my U18s but still check the goals to games! Going to be epic haha :)
marcinkozlowskioverview.png

I've gone mad.

On my new game with Oldham, I signed 14 players as soon as I arrived, two attack-minded coaches, three scouts, sacked my assistant manager & brought in Andy Cole. And sold one player.

F to the LOL.

This is my striker currently for Newcastle. Signed him for £4m in my second season. Now in the third year, and he's off to a blinder. Physical beast.

wilfried.jpg

I love Lamp
Games fking me off now.. Team just can't defend for s**t this season! Conceded 32 in 18 games and lost 6.. Last season exact same defensive line up conceded 38 all season and we lost 5.. What the actual f**k has gone on to make the so useless this year?! Just lost 6-0 to spurs ffs!!! Arggggggggggg bloody game is so infuriating :mad:

LOL.

I find that. Last season my defence were pish, now they are really doing well.

How old are your defenders just out of curiosity? Certain age they start declining!

Got this in the post this evening, currently my team (Fulham) and doing alright!

Only problem though is Fulham has no money to spend whatsoever, my strikers were doing pants also so got James Beattie on a free transfer. 8 goals in 5 games, best buy by far!

I love Lamp
LOL.

I find that. Last season my defence were pish, now they are really doing well.

How old are your defenders just out of curiosity? Certain age they start declining!

Handanovic 32

Santon 26
Cahill 31
Subotic 28
m'Bengue 28/Madeira 18

Fooking jokes

I love Lamp
Yeah I'm looking now its January but I play deep line to counter their pace but they are getting raped! It's not like they have just got worse they are woeful! Lol.. Can't tell me Cahill saved me about 30 goals last season on his own?! :mad:

I love Lamp
Just drew 1-1 with wolves now after we scored a 91st min equaliser.. I want an option to punch every player in their faces :mad:

Going to buy this defender I've been tapping up and lob him in and throw in my 4.5 potential players who are 18.. This lot are useless and the leagues gone :(

Last edited:
Just played Yeovil. I was 0-1 up after 15 mins. 1-1 at Half time. I bollocked them at half time, and changed things about a bit - but it didn't work and we were 3-1 down after 50 mins.

Ended up 4-3. To them. ffsnake.

Infuriating, but you can't help but love this game.

I love Lamp
Lol exactly!! I have Bolton next at home am 1/6 on to win, I'm going to bed after this we best bloody smash them -_-

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
has anyone else found that there are way more yellow and red cards in fm12 compared to last year?

If anything, I've noticed less.

Think in the 3 seasons I've played so far I've had 2 players sent off.

My injury list is woeful though. :dead:

The Polish wonderkid ;) He's been used on right mid for my U18s but still check the goals to games! Going to be epic haha :)
marcinkozlowskioverview.png

Birdie, did he come through the youth system at Newcastle? Or did you poach him from elsewhere?

The youth players that come through for me are trash!

Also, on a side note, what have you done with Vuckic? Sold, loan, play him?

I love Lamp
Poached, he was only 14 at the time but cost me 3.1mill I wanted him soo much lol, get fk all through youth but I have 5 u18 with 4.5 potential through my wonderful scouts ;)

I player Vuckic loads first season and parts in second as Cabaye was constantly out injured but then poached a youngster called Guilano and he's just awesome and took the attacking CM spot ever since.. Used Vuckic a bit but he's currently just outside a bench spot.. I'm about 4/5 seasons down now though

LY 182
So I know earlier in this thread I mentioned you often see some gems from Real Madrid for sale.. Well I just made a very nice signing!

Screen shot 2011-12-16 at 18.47.37.png

DCi
i got a couple of high star potential youth players but in league 2 that doesn't say much... either way i managed to win the league with about 5 games to go so i've temporarily promoted a few lol :D

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Signed Aguero for £39m - Min. Fee release clause! Does he have that at the start of the game? I never bothered to look at the date his contract started

Getting well into this now. Finished 6th in the first season without buying anyone, got the finances sorted as they were pretty bad and then the next years budget was 28m! Got 6 players in for 20m and put the rest as wages, currently sitting in 5th place and in all the competitions and its the middle of Jan!