ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Football Manager 2012

Alien Green 200
Nice, I tried malaga once, it didnt go well hahah.

Derby update: 6 wins out of 7, 3rd in table after 16 games. Auto promotion a possibility? I hope so. Novo has started scoring after 6 games without a goal hit 4 against cardiff and another 4 since then

M16a
Scott, see for malaga play Rolando I think his name is, keep playing him and he turns into an absolute goal hero..

I signed him for my rangers squad for 10.2mil, come January I had an offer from Man U for 21.4mil.

Great player..

WTF i feel like walking into the ground and killing Graham Taylor and Bassini.

Win the FA Cup and get sacked before christmas because of a bad patch! I've got European games to worry about aswell.

Got a job at Villa but if i'm being honest my heart just isn't in it.

RB 182 FF
Attempted to play on my 2011 Macbook pro last night. All installed fine, apart from there are zero graphics. No player faces, club logos, team shirts, national flags.

Anyone else had this issue? If so how did you solve it?

Just loaded up my game it's hard to get players.

I bid for Rondon at Malaga couldn't get him.

Papiss Cisse they want £20million.

Had to settle for:-
Shaqiri
G.Cahill
Da Laet(Free)
J.McArthur
Pav wanted £70k a week to stay so I fucked him off.

Bit of a toss up over D.Wilson or Cahill both cost the same but Wilson has better potential only Cahill will fit straight in.

^ bit premature.

In
Shaqiri
Gary Cahill
Richie Da Laet
Vladimir Weiss
James McArthur
Papiss Cisse

Outs
Gyan
Westwood
Friedrich
Abreu

I gave in on the Cisse deal most of it is over 48months I needed a striker badly and he is the only decent one available. Got a couple of million left so will look for a few youngsters p.

Fiesta ST-3
I've just signed on at Malaga now. Something different :)

Nice, I tried malaga once, it didnt go well hahah.

Derby update: 6 wins out of 7, 3rd in table after 16 games. Auto promotion a possibility? I hope so. Novo has started scoring after 6 games without a goal hit 4 against cardiff and another 4 since then

So my first game went well.

I lost 6 nil... fml.

Haha who did you play, Barca or Real?

Just signed Adam Johnson and got rid of Cattermole and Turner also Larsson is set to leave big clear out from me.

Decent cheap striker Mario Boselli from Wigan I don't have any funds left though.

Fiesta ST-3
I've just signed on at Malaga now. Something different :)

Haha who did you play, Barca or Real?

Just signed Adam Johnson and got rid of Cattermole and Turner also Larsson is set to leave big clear out from me.

Decent cheap striker Mario Boselli from Wigan I don't have any funds left though.

This chap Rondon you mention, any good? I benched him for my first game. And it was a low end of the league team :dead:

This chap Rondon you mention, any good? I benched him for my first game. And it was a low end of the league team :dead:

I would play him tbh I'm in my 2nd season and they wanted £17million for him. He scored 21 in 34 last season for Malaga.

I love Lamp
Eughh reading this has made me turn my fm on..

After my disappointing first season at barca I'm determined to get a lot further in the CL and go unbeaten in league so I've strengthened my midfield.. Currently have a 69mill offer for Cafaro in talks, had him at toon and made him the epic player he is.. Already signed a right back for 15.25mill as mine was shet and signed massively high potential striker for 28mill..

Not sure what you struggle with on signing players Jay its easy I can get whoever I want xD..

Oh I also want to beat my 125 goals in 38 games of last season xD

I didn't do to bad in the end with players.

Shaqiri
Adam Johnson
Vladimir Wiess
Gary Cahill
Richie Da Laet
Papiss Cisse
James McArthur

Outs
Cattermole
Larsson
Turner
Gyan
Westwood
Friedrich

Did good with my £25million. Owen & Cisse are a force to be reckoned with. I also got rid of a lot of back room staff I need a good assistant manager though.

2 games unbeaten now changed my tactics again considering I have good AML/AMR and AMC's in the team now. Playing 4-4-2 with my wingers pushed up the field. Just deciding which is my best stating 11 though.

M16a
Jay, approach Kenny McDowall at Rangers.

He does well in the PL I found when I took the Tottenham job and brought him with me.

And Scott, Rondon (Ha I called him Rolando earlier..) if you play him he will score goals. Turns into a great player.

I've just been demolished 4-1 in the CL Quarters by Athletico, there goes my unbeaten season. Had 2 suspensions and 4 injuries mind.. Still disappointing though!

Parky14

ClioSport Club Member
If you're looking for a good, cheap assistant manager go for Tony Coton. Very good attributes! Only thing that lets him down is his tactical knowledge, but he is relatively easy to sign and for a low cost he is a very good option.

Jay, a good central midfielder who is also good playing left mid is John Fleck at Rangers.

He is quite young, so if he doesn't fit in straight away, send him out on loan. With plenty of game time, he turns in to an absolute talent.

Jay, a good central midfielder who is also good playing left mid is John Fleck at Rangers.

He is quite young, so if he doesn't fit in straight away, send him out on loan. With plenty of game time, he turns in to an absolute talent.

s**t forgot about him I always signed him on FM11. Tbh James McArthur is really good and has potential to be brilliant also a bargain price due to Wigan getting relegated.

Pretty happy with my squad got no money left now either.

I just went to Rangers to find him not on my game as I haven't got the Scottish league selected as it's s**t, but my word have you seen how good Steven Davies is just joined AC on mine for £10million.

Also Connor Wickham is the biggest waste of space in my squad no-one will loan him either.

M16a
^ Steve Davis is such a player.

He started 55 games for me last season and scored 14 goals.

I'm completely addicted to this right about now...

I just went to Rangers to find him not on my game as I haven't got the Scottish league selected as it's s**t, but my word have you seen how good Steven Davies is just joined AC on mine for £10million.

Also Connor Wickham is the biggest waste of space in my squad no-one will loan him either.

Can't find Fleck? That's strange. I don't have the Scottish leagues selected either but he is always in my games.

What database size are you running? Small?

Can't find Fleck? That's strange. I don't have the Scottish leagues selected either but he is always in my games.

What database size are you running? Small?

No I run medium, I even searched him didnt come up.

Loving it at the minute even though Utd beat me 6-2 before it's so hard when playing away from home.

What's everyone's current line ups then:-

Sunderland
------------------Mignolet
Brown------Cahill--------Bramble------O'Shea

-------------Kacar--------McArthur
Weiss----------------------------------A.Johnson
------------P.Cisse--------Owen

Subs
Gordon
Da Laet
Shaqiri
Ji Dong Won
Sessegnon
Richardson
D.Vaughan

Still trying to find the best starting 11. Sessegnon doesn't fit into the starting 11 which is a shame he can't play CM and Wiess is better than him in the AMR role. D.Vaughan is good though and will proberly take over from McArthur and also Craig Gardner I have in the team but he doesn't really fit in.

Ji dong won is good though much better than I expected.

I love Lamp
Barcelona

-------------Mauro
Watson-Rafael-Governato-Zaal
-----Cafaro-Diaz-Iluengo
Kone-----Velasco-----Koetting

What's that you haven't heard of any as they are all regens?? All you need to know is they 125 conceded 11 last year ;).. This year we aren't half as free flowing but beaten Real Madrid 3 times already (Super Cup both legs and once in league) which shows we are more solid with the new arrivals.. Bloody dull watching 1-0s and 2-0s though I miss the 9-0 thumpings of AC Milan lol :(.. They should come back I think we are just out of form a bit :(

Fiesta ST-3
Ok how do I play it without having to save an exit every time I wish to brows the web?

Every time I open it, it opens full screen and I can't do anything unless quitting out.

In the options/preferences/settings somewhere - (I can't remember where exactly, It's straight forward though) theres a checkbox for windowed mode.

Do that, then if you're on Lion - open safari - full screen that - then swipe to the left to FM, swipe to the right for t'internet.

magic.

Fiesta ST-3
In the options/preferences/settings somewhere - (I can't remember where exactly, It's straight forward though) theres a checkbox for windowed mode.

Do that, then if you're on Lion - open safari - full screen that - then swipe to the left to FM, swipe to the right for t'internet.

magic.

On the game or my mac?

I love Lamp
Lol what season you in, are there any real players left?

Ummm 2023-24 I think.. Wilshere and players like that are still about but like 34 lol, most are coaches or managers xD some absolutely immense regens around though lol

Alien Green 200
Derby County 12-13

Fielding
Brayford - Shackell - Barker - Hamalainen
Junglas - Clifford
Alvarez Davies
Novo - Maguire

Subs
Legzdins
O'Brien
Bailey
Addison
Ward

M16a
Untitled.jpg

Boom! Just got beat 2-1 at the Bernabau thanks to a 92nd minute goal from Jamie Murphy.

Man City in the final to come after the old firm.. Tough games recently!

MK5 R32
This is my Arsenal team in 2015

-----------Ron-Robert Zieler-------------
Sagna---Phil Jones---Koscienlny---Criscito
------------------M'Vila-----------------
-----------E.Hazard--Ganso-------------
------Van Persie--Aguero--Lavezzi------- Subs.. Mbiwa, Van Persie, Sotres, Kadlec, Ramsey, Vermaelen, ter Stegen

In my starting 11 only Sagna, Koscienlny, and Van Persie remain...did think about replacing Koscienlny but he is proving to be undroppable, scoring around 10-15 every season too. Signed Aguero for 37.5mil (Release clause in 2013 I think) and the midfielders of Hazard and Ganso is fantastic. Don't even bother with wingers :)

Seriously starting to get annoyed with how stupid the away form is on this.

I have scored the same as City in 3rd yet conceded the same as Norwich in 18th leaving me 10th at the minute.

There is no point in my team turning up for a away game at all I may aswell just forfeit them. f**king stupid.