ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Footwell mats!

Renault Clio Mk2
was wondering if anyone can recommend me a place to get some mats from? Was hoping for mats tailored for the clio and with a red trim, if anyone's got some recently and could let me know where from, with photos that'd be great! Thanks!

hey man,

I managed to get mine custom made by JustMatz. Here's a link to the place to make your own. Also a snapshot of mine :smile:. They were around 60 quid for front and back set, with custom trim, black classic design and the cliosport logo. However you may need to email sales@torquepartz.com as the old site is down. They're pretty good and you receive them within 3 weeks.

http://www.justmatz.co.uk/design-your-mat.php

If you email them and say you're a cliosport forum member you'll get 10% off

http://s1299.photobucket.com/user/LankyPestero/media/temporary_zps536d4e05.jpg.html
temporary_zps536d4e05.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I've found JustMatz quality to not be that great tbh... I went for K-Tec ones this time around and so far they're doing pretty well :)

Cup In bits
Look into premier products, I just bought custom fitted mats for my Celica and you can customise them to your hearts content.

I went with premium pile for the interior and luxury for boot carpet and it all came to £55 delivered but I got refunded £5 because they never fitted the grey trim to the boot carpet.

2285AE32-133A-4534-BCE1-F5D342637264_zpspb7q0dd1.jpg

E49A10DD-8566-4B2F-9723-EE1DCF5BFE73_zpsd8mgxwfl.jpg

Clio 182
When i worked at halford the made to order saxton matts were really good quality - around £40/50 for tailored mats - but can take up to 2wks, else wise when i had my clio the geniune renault sport ones were decent - white piping tho