ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For all 14 of you online atm, something to look at...

vers le haut doigt milieu
Took some pictures of London and my dads new car on Saturday morning and I'm soo bored at work I decided to play with them. Please note their only single Jpeg's so its not the best of all quality. But anyway for all you night shift works....

Thank you they are HDR, I didn't use Photoshop I used that Dynamic photo HDR and adobe light room. All these are actually HDR's form a signal JPEG but thanks to Lightroom you can merge several different exposures without loosing image detail.

Thanks Gary!lol!, its actully dirt on the polar filter nothing a couple of minutes in photoshop or 30 secconds with a cloth wont cure!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
2nd one = Win.

Awesome shot, get it printed on canvass and you've got your dad a crimbo present too!

Love the third too, very different but it works.

Good stuff.

Revels Mum & Sister
Why dont you upload them to Flickr so they stay high res or have the option to see the original

hmm, could do but I would have to remember another account and pasword. Don't know if I can deal with that in my sleep depraved state.

Revels Mum & Sister
Just get it done you fag! Some of your piccys are awesome especially the other ones you posted would be good to see they High Res as they look a bit choppy on facebook due to there compression!

SORT IT ;)