ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For all the haters..

Im not saying its fast, obviously not in any means. But for a 1.2 i think that mine is quick, maybe cos its been ragged from new to 30k miles, with no mods. Got a couple of videos if anyone can host for me.

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
join the club...1.2 POWER! clios 1.2 16vs are probably the quickest 1.2 around from standard even though on paper it doesnt show they are :)

Beetle
crooky1986 said:
i think it might be mate, shall i take it on against ur valver?
no chance, you'll beat me by miles :) The fastest 1.2 16v title has already been claimed on here though;)

im not bothered about being the fastest, just thought it was suprising when tested with my mates earlier on. both 1.6 minis werent pullin much further ahead at all. and people seem to think that it cant do 60 in under 12...

Beetle
crooky1986 said:
im not bothered about being the fastest, just thought it was suprising when tested with my mates earlier on. both 1.6 minis werent pullin much further ahead at all. and people seem to think that it cant do 60 in under 12...
i was joking, there was a huge thread about it on here sometime before christmas.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
don't hate on the 1.2 shizzle homies lol

They are pretty good for a 1.2 but lets not get carried away ...

B-road bully
lol i think weight reduction it more effective then engine mods to increase acceleration in a 1.2 filters do f*ck all imo

B-road bully
hmm keep raggin it, sounds stupid but it works, my 1.2 seems 2 have good pull in 3rd. or maybe ur used 2 a bigger engine, ive driven the same car for 2 years so it seems ok 2 me + i save money on isurance, petty etc with the looks of a 172 :p

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
booo, i say that the 1.2 fiesta is faster!
unless the new ones are 1.25 like the older shape.

1.4 for me, id hit 60 in 2nd gear!!

Turbos.
My 1.2 16v probably had the same top speed as my 172, probably down to the better aerodynamics because it was slammed!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
BEST 1.2 16V MOD =

EXTRA 15BHP....add a "sport" badge to the back!

Get a resistor off ebay like someone said before...20bhp!!

turn your heaters off, your stereo off, your full beam off..anything you dont need and your up up and away!!!

V6
wudnt say my 1.2 16v quik but its so much fun throwing into rounder bouts even with me 17s and 60mm drop loves corners.if im ever having lil play with slighty bigger enigie cars my car always does em on corners and rounder bouts :) straights crap lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
FredYozzasport said:
ha, i still officially hold the record as the fastest 1.2 (and the most powerful)

so ner!

lol aye the wee drive u took me for in it was interestin........rough n ready i'd say ;) certainly used well mate! ;)

H22A7 Accord Type R
86bhp in the phase 1 punto sportings - 1.2 16v twin cam. the phase 2 sportings went down to 80bhp but with a 6-speed box!

al

ST on the way...
One of the lads at work has a new 1.4 Ibiza, it's got 75bhp! same as a 1.2 16v IIRC? and a 0-60 time of about 14 sec.