ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For F**k sake! how'd u take off the passenger side wiper arm!?!?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
As above, i've undone the bolt but and literally it's not going anywhere?!? is it glued on or anything?! how'd you guys get it off?? thanks!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
David - you are on the verge of doing yourself a serious injury so do it very carefully.

I took mine off on the cup and in the process tore 4 ligaments in my elbow and 3 in my shoulder. Spent an afternoon in AE with my whole arm shaking and not being able to use it all for two weeks....

On that note, they aren't actually glued on or anthing they are just pressed onto the posts. IF you are very careful you could probably use a clamp and push the two apart.

Danger of broken windscreen though.

Becareful mate.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
try a small bearing puller mate, or spray a bit wd40 on it and leave it for a bit.

be careful though or youll knacker the whole lot!

CS Dungeon
Hit the top of the threaded bolt that comes through the wiper arm with a hammer, this in turn should free the wiper arm.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
LOL at darthckae....oh my word, this is such a mission...sucha simple thing you would have though too....

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
lol you laugh mate - it f**king hurt for months and took almost a year to full recover from... you have been warned!