ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For Samsung LED TV owners

182FF with cup packs
http://samygo.sourceforge.net/

It seems that the 7 and 8000 series LED TV's (and other Samsung TV's) actually run busybox Linux on them, and there is a way of enabling telnet on the TV so you can get onto it to mess with stuff at an OS level.

Highlights include:

Mounting SMB/CIFS/NFS shares directly on the TV so therefore bypassing the crappy DLNA (i.e. you can play anything off of the network that you can play off of a directly connected memory stick)

DVR functionality!! You can get it to record whatever channel that you are watching to USB or a mounted SMB/CIFS/NFS drive

Ssome crazy mofo has even compiled the SCUMM VM for it, so you can play Monkey Island direct on your TV without the need for any console or PC.

I'm going to give it a go tonight and see what else I can do.

Clio 200 Raider
sounds pretty cool although ive got the ue46b6000 which i dont think has any network capabilites even with the samsung wifi dongle or messing around in the service menu :(

SLK 350
Really can't see the point. There's devices out there that will do these things a million times better.

Applaud someone for trying it, but it serves no purpose.