ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For the lad who wanted ibiza splitter pic

172 M69 eater

thanks mate! i actually hoped someone would have it on a white clio seein as thats my colour. think it really suits the car... reckon im gonna get mine smoothed over cus it looks proper bo i tell thee!

Bumder With A Buffer

whats the part number of that splitter?? i have an ibiza splitter on min but its different f4rom all the others i see posted.

Bumder With A Buffer

Dunno if u can see it on this pic but the first four hoels from the passenger side are filled in at the back and a small part of the third one two. also it dont fit the bumper (look at the corners). is this a different model of splitter?? i want one that fits properly!!! :(

Bumder With A Buffer

U answered my question as i was writing!!! i got the receipt still for the splitter on mine (the previous owner put it on)

its:- S6KO805903E

Different to the two numbers above, so maybe mine is for an erlier model ibiza?? one wit a slightly smaller bumper?