ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For the old skool 8v 1.4 boys.

Hello, sorry for the rather naff title. But i have been drinking, and yes its only 1230. But anyway I just bought the latest Fast Car mag, and if you have a 1.4 8v then there is hope for you yet, well me aswell. I to have a 1.4 8v RT and was shocked to see one on page 100 and something. Fast car usually have 2.0 litre 16v momas. But no, this time they have a car that someone in the younger age group can afford the insurance on. And it looks pretty good. So take a read, its fairly interesting. Oh and also you get a free inflatable alien. Which is nice.

paul

ps i dont work for fast car.
pps other car modifying magasines are available.

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive got an RT too

gets on my nerves sometimes people tellin me to get a 16v, i would if i could insure one

thanks for the info ill have a look

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

I recon I could just about afford one however I no where I am with my car i.e. any problems have been ironed out and I am happy with my rt for the time being.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Fair play to him for going pretty far with an RT but it is a FIVE door!
Cant say I like the side skirts or the front spoiler too much, they dont seem to work with the rest of the bodywork. (especially when you see the picture of the car from side on)

Rick

Yeah, but it does point out one thing. The clio does look good with a frown.

I know this is probably an odviouse thing to say on this forum. But dont you think the clio is transformed so much by just the minorist of mods, like wheels. It seems more cars just look a little different. But my car seems to be completely transformed, handling wise and looks. But then again i do see a clio more than i do more cars so i am probably a little biased. Oh and back to Fast Car, his missus is prett hot aint she.

paul