ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For you footie fans...

Lux'd Glacier White R26
All,

Which is the better game to buy? Football Manager 2006 or Championship Manager 2006?

I know ths guys behind FM2006 used to make the CM series, and that CM has been developed from scratch (after the 2 companies split up), but which is the game to buy?

Your comments are much appreciated.

Thanks, Tys.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Lol, i think i will just buy FM2006 as they were the makers of the orginal CM series - I used to buy every copy of CM, but put a halt on that after Eidos and the other partner split up.

All that Eidos and the original CM kept, was the CM name. The game went and got developed elsewhere, and renamed FM2006.

I'll await for more feed back ;)

Tyson.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Thanks guys, i went a head and bought it on Play.Com. £17.99 - Can't go wrong at that price!

I had all the original CM games, and they were all so bloody addictive! I take it, that FM is the same?

Who should i be? ;) Good old Manchester Utd? Snigger..

Tyson.

Octavia VRS
£17.99, next stop play.com lol. I was thinking the same mate, Sports Interactive were the daddies behind the CM series. 2007 should come out about Nov/Xmas I reckon.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^^ Yup, bargain! Free delivery too!!

It should be with me tomorrow or Thursday, so this weekend i'll be doing nothing put playing on FM2006. My poor 182 won't get a look in..Lol.

Neither will my Mrs...Ooops! ;)

Tyson.