ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ford Central Day @ Santa Pod

A4 Avant
Went to this just over a week ago. Morning was rubbish due to mist and track not drying out eventually dryed up and got some ok photos. First time out with the new camera, so was quite a steep learning curve:

DSC_0583.jpg

DSC_0595.jpg

DSC_0596.jpg

DSC_0597.jpg

DSC_0598.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

DSC_0625.jpg

DSC_0633.jpg

DSC_0643.jpg

DSC_0663.jpg

DSC_0682.jpg

DSC_0687.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

DSC_0726.jpg

DSC_0748.jpg

DSC_0766.jpg

DSC_0775.jpg

DSC_0823.jpg

DSC_0830.jpg

DSC_0861.jpg

DSC_0949.jpg

DSC_0951.jpg

DSC_0954.jpg

DSC_0989.jpg

DSC_1008.jpg

DSC_1141.jpg

DSC_1170.jpg

DSC_1185.jpg

Last edited:
Love old fords ! That merc is pimping, good to see a sapphire cosworth give it a run for, it's money !

Those little fiats are mad too !

A4 Avant
Was a much better day than I was expecting.

The Merc was an SL65 bi turbo, ran 6 times, quickest was a 12.1 and slowest was 12.3. Stupidly fast, must have been using some sort of launch control the way it pulled away.

Fiats were well quick, one had an alfa sud engine other was running a V8.

Disappointed with most of the sapphires and 3 doors, most seemed to get too excited and just dump the clutch, which with not ideal conditions meant some very average times from big BHP cars.

There was also a gorgeous RX7 that was killing everything until the Merc turned up.

A4 Avant
Yeah D300, only 2nd outing with it. 1st for motor sport, gettin a bit more used to it. I'm a Nikon convert. The camera coped brilliantly with the rubbish light. It was like dusk for the whole day.

fiesta turbo/Golf 1.8t
I think considering the conditions most of the cars put in good times.

The 4x4 series 1 was launching well and putting in good times.

fiesta turbo/Golf 1.8t
Just went down with my mate on the sunday and tooks his brother and little boy.

Wasnt on a stand as the fiesta needs a few jobs doing before it comes out this year.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
is the dragster in the 1st pic racing the tranny in the next lane, not fair competetion if you ask me, you no transit vans are the fast vehicle on earth ;) lol

Amazing pics there, look a good day :)