ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ford Focus

Octavia VRS LE
Not really a detail but no idea where else to put it. My dads friend is selling this and had a few scratches all around the car and wanted to see if i could clean it up a little bit. I only used basic products and was really happy with the outcome.

no before shots or during as this is my first go at something like this and was more concentrated on getting the right finish.
first off i cleaned the wheels and arches using tardis and meguires all wheel cleaner.
then the body was washed using two bucket method and meguires next gen shampoo, after this out came the DA. which i used AG SRP and a G Mop polishing pad, once i get more practice i will experiment with different pads and polishes but for now this is more than enough.

here are some afters anyway, no tyre shine as i have run out and need to go get some.

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

would appreciate any constructive criticism, and any tips any one would have to get any better results.

for my first real attempt at polishing except for my own car i am very pleased with the outcome.