ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forgotten my iphone unlock code....

Right woke up this morning and I can't for the life of me remember my iphone unlock code (screen lock thing) :(

Tried too remember it and got as far as the 60min disable warning so pretty much stuck, going to have a scout on google, see what can be done, but just wondered if anyone knows a technique to get past it?

Have you backed it up recently Tom? If so, simple restore then upload the settings from your last backup.

As long as you have a recent back up and haven't added too many new contacts/pictures/other information since the back up then yeah, it will restore to factory default settings, but keep the major bits of info.

Thanks for your help mate, Its restoring now!

Dam thing runs my life at the moment, feel quite useless when I can't use it! :eek:

Tell me about it, all back online now, thanks for your help JD!

lost my apple hands free two days after buying it too :( and the motherboard failed on my MBP 2 weeks ago - thank god for applecare!

So generally having a fail week with apple tech lol.