ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Formula e

Civic type r fk8
Watched this for the first time yesterday, for me garbage, it was like watching motorsport with the sound off. Think i about lasted about a minute then turned it off.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
I also watched it yesterday. Not a fan at all.

Then went back and watched the Swedish WRC :) When did that get so awesome again !!!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Get in the WRC thread folks :)

Formula E is pretty dull. The cars aren't very powerful (only about 260-300bhp) which aligns them with like a formula Renault kinda level. Certainly nowhere near F1. Also with being open wheel, there's very little contact and no real brave moves to barge through in case they put themselves off the track.

Solution, add a lot more power, and tin tops....
80574_ibiza-hosts-launch-of-the-tesla-electric-gt-zero-emissions-race_11475142782_large.jpg

When this lot start smashing the doors off each other electric racing will have truly arrived.